PATHWAYS TO MEMBERSHIP AT TEMPLE CHAI
Inspiring Jewish Journeys
Temple Chai is seeking ways to make it easier for people to get connected and inspired on their Jewish journeys. As outlined in our Mission Statement, we are an inclusive and nurturing community embracing a culture of belonging and participation. To further this goal, we have developed 4 pathways to membership at Temple Chai:
1. STEP PROGRAM FOR FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN:
Families with young children can now enjoy the deep discounted benefits we have to offer from birth through 2nd grade.
- Complimentary membership: Our 1st incredible offer for families who have children attending a Jewish Preschool before their oldest child has started Kindergarten. The only payments are contributing into the building fund.
- Step 1: This membership level is for families with their oldest child in kindergarten. It includes heavily discounted dues and payments into the building fund.
- Step 2: This membership level is for families whose oldest child is in 1st grade. It is still deeply discounted, paying only 1/3 of current membership dues and payments into the building fund required.
- Step 3: This membership level is for families whose oldest child is in 2nd grade. You pay 2/3 of membership dues and payments into the building fund. When your child starts 3rd grade, you will be considered a full paying member.
2. MEMBER TO NEW MEMBER DISCOUNT:
Refer friends and family to be members of Temple Chai and receive 10% of the value of your friend's first-year membership dues, when they enroll in year two. Refer as many friends as you want to receive multiple discounts credited to your temple account.
3. SUNDAY PRE-SCHOOL DISCOUNT:
The Membership Committee of Temple Chai is offering an additional $50 incentive for first-time members to be used toward this year's Sunday pre-school programs 2-3 year old Parent Child class and 3- and 4-year-olds.
We would love to have you and your family join our community here at Temple Chai. The Temple Chai membership application can be found here. If you have any questions about the application, about our synagogue, or any other questions/concerns of any kind, please contact our Director of Membership, Cathy Schwartz at (847) 537-1771 x 230. We look forward to getting to know you.
We know that there are a lot of factors that go into the decision making process for joining a temple. We are more than happy to answer your questions, set up tours, and meet with your family. Please fill out the form below and our Membership Director, Cathy Schwartz, will follow up with you. Thanks!