Mission & Vision
We inspire Jewish journeys in an inclusive, nurturing community with a passion for lifelong learning, music, acts of loving kindness, and a love of Israel.
•We inspire Jewish journeys
- within a culture of belonging and participation. Whether you find inspiration in our meaningful worship, a relationship with G-d, the warmth of our spiritual home, or our enriching traditions, we provide the environment, people, and opportunities to support your growth.
•We are an inclusive, nurturing
- congregation where individual differences are accepted, appreciated, and accommodated. Our community is an extended family that is supportive in times of celebration, loss, and need.
•We embrace lifelong learning
- for every age, offering engaging, relevant opportunities to explore Jewish teachings through each person's unique lens.
•The uplifting music
- we experience at Temple Chai has the power to elevate our spirits and to create a holy place. Our music enriches our relationships and community.
•Through acts of loving kindness
- , we instill a framework of Judaic values for how we both view and interact with the world.
•We foster a love of Israel
- by encouraging meaningful travel to Israel, and we bring Israel to Temple Chai through education, advocacy, and support. We celebrate our common ties with the worldwide Jewish community.